Crops and Retreats

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Fashion Diva

is the title of the gorgeous LO Emy designed using Prima Rebellious Papers and Paintable Cardstock. If you have ever fancied a go with this now is your chance.

“Fashion Diva”

You will need:

Prima Rebellious papers
Prima paintable cardstock

Maya Road chipboard alphabet mini set - Caroline

Cosmic shimmer spray

Bamboo skewer

Glossy accents (or similar strong glue)
Prima Say It In Pearls and Crystals - pink

My starting point for this layout was the Prima Rebellious paper “Destructive” but I wanted to use both sides at the same time. I wanted to use one side as my background and the frames on the other side as a background for my title.

I got around this by cutting out pieces from the background and then covering up the gaps with strips from other papers.


I used a square from a Prima paintable paper, which I partly coloured in to match the Rebellious papers.


The paper rolls were made using a border strips piece of paper, rolling each strip around a bamboo skewer and gluing the end in place. I used different lengths and widths of paper strips to add variety to the rolls.

I coloured the chipboard letters using Cosmic Shimmer Mist and layered up the frames as the background.

No fashion based layout would be complete without some bling, so I cut up the crystal and pearl swirls and placed them around the page.


Another fabulous LO from Emy - watch this space for more inspiration from more designers

No comments: