Another FABULOUS project again this week from Ali - a gorgeous card
- Trim a piece of blue patterned paper to slightly smaller than your card blank and trim a piece of red patterned paper to slightly smaller again.
- Layer and attach the papers to the card blank.
- Cut the circle and semi-circle designs from the Marrakech Fantasia paper.
- Using double-sided tape or a tape runner, attach blue chiffon ribbon in a ruffle around the edge of the large semi-circle. Attach the circle and semi-circles to the card.
- Cut the blue brackets from the Marrakech Fantasia paper, glue onto cardboard and cut out.
- Print the word “Hi” in reverse on scrap paper and glue onto the reverse of the red Marrakech paper. Cut out the wording using a craft knife. Glue the red paper wording onto cardboard and cut out.
- Paint the brackets and the wording with a thin layer of Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint and allow to dry.
- Glue onto the card.
Pop back soon as Ali's last project really is AMAZING and well worth the wait