Crops and Retreats

Thursday 15 April 2010

back to normal.....

.....all the stock is back in the shop - and we are slowly recovering from Ally Pally. It was a fantastic 2 days and we loved meeting you all. We hope you enjoyed our new products judging by he amount left we think you did!!

For those who didn't make it, have a look at all our NEW Martha Stewart punches - they are gorgeous, especially the PATP - (Punch around the Page) We love what you can do with plain old Bazzill Cardstock


The EK Success ones were also very HOT and are all uploaded onto our web site.

We have a few of our Show Kits available HERE - the LO's we made from the kits are all HERE

New collections that also flew were -







So you are all up to date for now - keep an eye out though as more stock and restocks are arriving continually



3 comments:

Angelscout said...

Great to see you at the show! Hope you have managed to recover :D

Gill

Samm said...

Was lovely to meet you both :)

Samm
x

craftytassy said...

Yes, I was there but too shy to tell you who I was! lol, but anyway, I always buy stuffs from you and I was also a pain the last time as I had to return the EK success bracket border punch! I really do not know why it didnt work and it worked with you and Ive gone off border punches now, phew! I use my MS doily punch and thats it!lol.